Saturday, June 29, 2013

Tour de Fleece Begins Today!

The Tour de France begins today.......for spinners, we choose to participate in a Tour de Fleece; spinning each day according to the race schedule choosing easier fibers on the lighter days and pushing hard on the tough terrain days!

I am beginning with some red Targhee fiber-a 4 ounce batt from Dyed in the Wool.  On your mark, get set, go!

(Yes, my company is still here, but I am getting my spinning in early in the day when they are still sleeping!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...