Saturday, July 6, 2013

This Makes Eight

 Saturday we help move Caleb and Cassandra and Ella from Jacksonville Beach to Fernandina Beach!  (This puts them only 5 mins from work instead of 45 and right by the beach!)  This is the 8th time we have helped him move since we all moved to Florida 6 years ago!!!!!  He says he is staying here for a long time so we have a reprieve!
 Goodbye, little apartment!
 All loaded up and ready to go!  They had most of the work done themselves, but both their families worked to load up everything and caravan it to their new home about an hour north.
 Home!
 Their's is the southern duplex with both an upper and lower patio/deck.
 The view from their balcony-which is right outside of their bedroom!
 The beach access across the road......
Cassandra found her first sea glass!
Ella was happy with her new highchair! 
Goodnight from their new beach bungalow!

3 comments:

  1. It's just beautiful! We're so excited for them...and I can't wait to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I have to ask but is sea glass a piece of glass rounded smooth by the sea and sand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everytime Grandpa and I visit Caleb then he moves! Hopefully we won't disturb them this time. Ha We will visit next winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...