Monday, August 5, 2013

Jones'ing J's

                                     
Jackets.......that stay in the back of my closet unless I travel north.
Jacob sheep yarn......it will be a sweater someday.
Jade plant that is started from a slip from my Mom's plant that is from her Mom's plant!
Jasmine vine that is growing out front but is not blooming right now, unfortunately!
Jewelry ; some that I made and some that is bought but you can see what colors I wear the most!
 John Deere earns his keep around the yard!
Junk drawer that is handier when it has a little organization!
Jute left from my macrame days!


2 comments:

  1. Fun! ...and your jewelry picture is indeed a perfect snapshot of the colors of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Your Js are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...