Friday, September 6, 2013

Ripples and Rewards

 I did some babysitting on Wednesday; Bill was grounded because his foot was misbehaving.  Thursday morning dawned and it was clear there was something desperately wrong with his foot; he had swelling clear up to his knee!  We went right in to the doctors who drained the seroma and then sent us to the hospital to rule out a blood clot which was negative.   The fluid was cloudy so doctors think it is infected, fever and chills had set in by the time he got home.  Friday, the fever and chills were gone, thankful for antibiotics!  Mentally Bill needed a break from the recliner so we took a drive to see this little girl and her parents!
Bill stayed on the couch there and took a long nap but did enjoy the change of scenery!  Ella liked the company.  She is very entertaining at 8 months!
We went out to dinner and had a great mean because the company was wonderful!

Back to the doctor's on Monday......

3 comments:

  1. A baby-visit is always a happy thing! Glad you managed to fit one in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandchildren are the best kind of distraction!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...