Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bella Ella Time!

 I didn't finish blogging the rest of my week long visit with Ella and her parents.  I loved the bath in the sink time each morning!  Yup, she sucks the washcloth like her father and it grossed me out just as much, too!
 We walked to the beach one afternoon when Caleb got home from work-it was very restorative to be there as always.
 Even Ella needed the beach to unwind.
 We tried to keep some shade on her all the time so that is why the shadows are on her!
 The crash of the waves was music to our ears.
  On Friday, I had planned to get up for the sunrise but I missed by 20 minutes and got this pic with the sun behind the clouds already!  It was still beautiful.
 In the afternoon when Ella woke from her nap, we would give her swim time out on her deck.  The sun was far enough around to not beat down on her but her pool was nice and warm!
 In the later afternoon, we went to the historic downtown area of Fernandina Beach and did some window shopping with Ella in her stroller!  We found this sign and I had to have a pic for a fellow blogger to enjoy!
Some of the shops had enough room to bring Ella in and some we stayed outside while her parents browsed.  Grandpa met us there in time for a visit and then dinner!  It was hard to say goodbye .

5 comments:

  1. She is so very beautiful!

    If only we could figure out how to do the visits without the goodbyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I need to check out Fernandina. Never been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Roxie's Five and Dime" Squeee! I am tickled pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always hard to say goodbye! Now that DD and family live ten minutes walk form the beach, Older Grandson has decided he doesn't like it and will not go near it! Hard when Younger Grandson loves everything about the beach and usually thers only one parent there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee makes me crave sand between my toes again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...