I liked the first mitts I made, the one on the right. They almost filled the idea that was in my head. But I tweaked the pattern and yes--This is what I wanted it to look like! I needed some definition to the point ribbing on the back of the hand.
And I used the new knitting software I bought and created a pattern for them! If you would like the pattern for free, just leave me a comment (and email address if it isn't imbedded in your signature) and I will email you the pdf for Pointedly Ribbed Fingerless Mitts!
I also finished the last of the puppy hats-this one in darker colors to reflect her own dog!
My FiberBinderClub package got lost in the mail last month but it is finally here along with this month's!
I hand carded the pygora fiber
and the mohair so they are ready for spinning!
This is what the beautiful sock looks like that I worked on this week! I got all done and tried it on and it fit perfectly...unfortunately, it is for my daughter and it was not long enough even though the pattern said it was for a larger foot. I reworked the whole pattern to make it 1" longer and a 1/2" wider so I know it will work when I knit it again!!! It is all part of the art!