Friday, September 5, 2014

FO Friday!

 I have the first sock done; it is another winner in the strip sock design series!   I am calling this one DNA strips because the pattern reminds me of a helix!
 I worked at getting a pleasing repeat for the first sock and was concerned about my ability to mirror image the design for the second sock!
 What's to worry-quite by accident I just turned the pattern upside down and there it was!  The perfect mirror image of the first sock!
 I have cast on and am working confidently on the second sock!  Yippee!
PuffDaddy loves my knitting almost as much as I do..........
(He very much wanted to be completely in the basket but after four turns and no success, he settled for this!)

2 comments:

  1. Love the sock and the crazy kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats and containers...such a funny thing! The socks turned out very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

Better Than One

 A pair of pumpkins is better than one! And I think I will be making several more before I am done! These are done on #6 needles with...