I had a mission today in between the usual cleaning and laundry, I had to finish the quilt for the baby TODAY! (Marsel and family are coming tomorrow for the week and she is bringing a quilt to work on so I had to get this done!)
It took a considerable amount of time and brain power! But I did it! I mixed up free motion with pantos and had a wonderful time quilting his blanket!
Abit of definition added to the turtle....
Even the back looks cool!
This was the turtle on the back, just before I added his eye!
I got the binding done and then tossed it in the washer to give it the right look...... now to wrap a baby Elijah in it!
On the knitting front, I stepped on the needle and snapped it! Bill did emergency surgery and repaired it for me! I didn't think it was smooth enough but it works just fine and I finished the second sleeve and started on the body!