I've been going to my Mom's every afternoon so I have been doing puttery things in the mornings.
Like experimenting with scraps and different blocks to try out with the Accuquilt dies. It is so good for all the scraps and odd pieces that aren't so easy to just cut into strips with the rotary cutter. I've got an idea to expand.......
I pieced some bright nine patches...
and then cut them into circles. I saw a picture that inspired me to try something similar. More to come.
I finished the mate to the Coronet mitts. A nice easy but engaging knit; I would make them again but with a few stitches less around (note to self!)
I cast on a slightly more complicated cable mitt from Craftsy called Driver's Mitts. Nice instructions and good charts, too! On to the second one!
I also loaded the dragonfly table runner onto the frame.