I woke up to these guys right up next to the pool screen, cleaning up around the bird feeders! By the time I tried to sneak out for a picture, they were on the run!
I got to work on the quilt on the frame, it was a dense design so it did take long but it does work well with the colors/design so it was worth it!
It rested a bit while I did some mending,
then I trimmed it up and put the binding on.
Even the back is colorful!
I finished the Chroma socks (they look too dark here-it is light brown and coral with the teal) Since they are hand wash and dry, I did some blocking so the cable shows and they start out right!
I am making good progress on the mitts to match the Coronet cable hat.
I did some experimenting with the green tea moisturizer since I wasn't happy with my first attempt. It just was soup instead of a cream! I melted it all again, added some beeswax and some cocoa butter and it is just right now-wow, does it make your skin feel moisturized! I love it!
I have some Romney/Targhee on the espinner! This is an incredible fiber to spin-I will be buying more of this in the future! I will be dyeing it after I spin it this time. (I have an idea for the skein to be tri-colored.)
The dragonfly table runner is ready for the frame!