Saturday, April 4, 2015

Travel Knitting

 The trailer is loaded and we are off!
 I finished the table top and assembling all my shelves for the new sewing table!
 The new yarn for flip-flop socks is wound!
And ready for knitting!
I kissed the kitties goodbye for the day, 
 Took the last pair of socks off the needles and cast on a new pair for the trip to Spring Hill, Florida.  (three hours south west of us!)
The roads will be as winding as this zig zag trail up the socks but I have a new-to-me frame at the end of the road!  Wish me safe travels!

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Safe travels and happy frame-getting day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there to help you set everything up! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good road trip. Hope it all turned out well. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAFE travels. We were just over that way on the weekend. We were in Largo and John's Pass.

    Hated the I-4 traffic, but had a great time.

    Enjoy the trip and the new frame! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I hope the new quilting frame and machine have settled in and are behaving themselves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PUTTERINGS

I did sew the rows together and cut the borders so I could sew them.  I didn't make too many mistakes (the brain is still very slow! lol...