Friday, November 27, 2015

Post Tryptophan Day

A LOT of down time today after the flurries of the last few days....Ashley and I made a few more ornaments...these are halves of a whole;  they get glued back to back with a hanger loop in between the layers.  We had fun decorating while Will napped. 
When he woke up, we let him decorate his own tree!  He had ideas! 
And was very particular about which color went where.  He did like using the Accuquilt a lot, too. 
AND I AM DONE WITH THE ENTRELAC BLANKET FOR NEW BABY, EATHAN!
It did become a bit of a knitting grind stone around my neck but I kept my eye on the goal most of the time!  I got it done almost whole month before he is due!

I used Prism yarn from Mary Maxim.  The pattern is now engraved on my knitting heart;  it is over a base set of 10 triangles, 10 stitches each.  It turns out about 36" wide by 42" long.

Quick!  Where is some sock yarn?!

5 comments:

  1. Will did a great job on his own tree! Glad you had such a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.....that blanket!!!!! I soooo want to learn entrelac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much the little ones have grown! it's fun to see what new ideas kids have when crafting, they have so much more imagination (and fewer limitations!) than adults. which socks are you planning to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh your entrelac blanket is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw that first picture, I thought it was Christmas cookies -- I should have known it was your favorite version of "baking" -- the kind with fabric! :)

    Congrats on finishing another beautiful entrelac blanket...and so far ahead of your goal besides!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...