Monday, April 4, 2016

Tumbling Down!

                                               
I used two charm packs plus a few cut patches from the stash to prepare for this lap quilt top.
It's Storybook Vacation by Whistler Studios, of Windham Fabrics.  I chose to piece the border in half blocks so I didn't waste the vintage Scotty dog fabric but kept it looking just right-I had an idea, you know.
and I finished Millie's second sunflower twin-sized quilt.  The frame is empty but not for long;  there is a small top on my design wall that needs to be loaded on and then I have Mom's large quilt!
I am rarely lacking for a top to work on!

4 comments:

  1. I love those tumblers. I just pulled Daddio's out with the intention of finishing it but haven't had time to touch it since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwww...the scotty dogs are so Cute.

    I love the colors in your Mom's quilt. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im all about yellows these days . love the twin sized sunflower quilt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

Roping

 Might I mention that this is an incredibly wonderfully organic creative process!!!!! The slightest angle on the row you are sewing and...