I wasn't happy with my green blocks. The green and the grey are just too close in color and tone so they don't pop like I envisioned.
So, I started over and made large flying geese blocks in twos.
Then I arranged them every which way. One nice thing about the design wall is I can look at it and live with it a bit before I commit!
I sewed all the sections together on the central part of the quilt.
I could stop here because now I am caught up but....
I went ahead and cut out the Ohio star blocks and then made one to remember what all the piles are for! I can sew a bit as I find the minutes throughout the week ahead.
And then I did a lot of knitting.
I like this pattern and how the traveling twisted stitches look against the purl stitches and how it breaks up the stripes.
It was a nice day.