I used some vintage fabric in the stash to make some window valances for a nursery.
And then I set to work on the pinwheel quilt. I was very disappointed I didn't catch any kitties with my contact paper!
I have a now have a pile of quilts that need their bindings sewn on! (I am hoping the new quilt on the frame without the trap, won't be inviting to any naughty kitties!)
The Close to You shawl with the two lace weight yarns saw some progress tonight. I need to knuckle down and finish that vest but I am not feeling like it! So unlike me but that's the way it is! It is a bit fiddly to change the colors in the middle of the row like this but it is working nicely and I do like the way it looks AND since I didn't have enough of either color alone, this is ideal.