Monday, March 20, 2017

2017-One Quarter Down

I started this little teddy bear sweater before Christmas, I think, and pulled it out while looking for something else and thought I should finish it!
It only took a few hours to make it a done deal.
The instructions are written for a sweater in four pieces in the flat.
I had to ramp it up a bit by knitting it top down in one piece, of course!  lol
It worked!
We started out chilly at 42F today but will be heating up to a delicious 82F !
That is a great way to celebrate the Vernal Equinox!
Happy Spring to you!

5 comments:

  1. Mr. Bear is rockin' his new jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty sweater for a cute little bear. It will be a long time (which is ok) before we hit 82.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bear is so cute! He looks very handsome in his new sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the joy of a languishing project conquered! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...