Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Blooms and Blessings

 The Amaryllis is in winter bloom!  They make such a great showing this time of year!
 This is two plants with two blooms each.
 The Lowquats are ready to eat!
Some people call these Japanese plums.
Whatever you call them, they taste wonderful good!
 We got the kids together against all odds for a pic with their great-grandparents!
This should've taken place when we first arrived instead of just before we left!
sigh....
The men have done a bit of this........let the record show, Jared won.
                                                And some of this-biggest catch of the day!

I've done a bit of knitting but finished naught, so sewing, lots of family time which is the point~

6 comments:

  1. There will always be time for the knitting .....later. Kids are much more fun.

    When the amarylis bloom, you know Easter can't be far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that sun and warmth!!! Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so inviting (said in a frosty/icy voice). The amaryllis are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing is so wonderful as true family time. Love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking at the Amaryllises in the grocery store this year... I should have got one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all look like you are having such a fun time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PUTTERINGS

I did sew the rows together and cut the borders so I could sew them.  I didn't make too many mistakes (the brain is still very slow! lol...