It was thundering out and raining (hooray because we need it so badly!) so the cats were all inside and Nyki chose to keep me company by laying on the quilt as I was sewing the binding on!
I finished it and will toss it into the washer/dryer in the morning and see how it turns out!
The backing doesn't reflect the pretty stitching on the front but the outline stitching will keep it all together!
I sewed some border fabric I found in the stash and loaded it right up on the frame. Of course, I had no problem loading the backing the right way! I knew what to do for a design on this quilt top right away-I love it when that happens!