Off the needles and ready for wearing! The Gladys Socks were a great knit;
this pair were knit over 64 sts with Chroma superwash and next time I would try them with only 56 sts but I haven't thrown them in the washer or dryer to see what happens there!
When I smoothed them out on the sock dryers, I noticed a dropped stitch right at the base of the ribbing! Thank goodness for scrap yarn, a darning needle and duplicate stitches to rescue the errant stitch! If this was a toe-up sock, I could have ripped out the ribbing to fix it but this was top down--ripping was NOT an option!
But once I finished weaving in the mending ends, there is no problem any more!
I also finished piecing and trimming all the flannel blocks into tops-you will be seeing them again soon as finished quilts!
((I was interrupted while in the middle of loading pictures and came back to the laptop to find Lena had loaded a picture and posted this for me!
What a sweet and helpful kitty!)