Tuesday, September 5, 2017

BeeHived

 The crazy patch quilt is done!  I pulled it from the frame and right to the sewing machine to attach the binding.
 The center of each block has bees in it so I put quilted beehives into the center of the white block and bees along the outside triangles.  
A Fall panel quilt went right on the frame so I can add a pop of color to my wall!
 Bill acquired this little garden wagon and put cushions in it for the boys to have rides!
It had rained just minutes before and they ran right out to play and were covered in sandy, dirty glory in seconds! 
 Happiness is......
Just a blink of a lifetime ago, their father was riding in the wagon behind our mower.  The hours we pulled them there came rushing back as we looked at these smiling faces!

9 comments:

  1. The quilt is just perfection!
    What a great grandpa...those boys look like they are having the time of their lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt, the colours are fab and the quilted beehives are so cute!
    Love that photo of the biys in the wagon, they look so happy :)
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt turned out so nicely! And that last picture of the (dirty - lol) boys in the wagon - priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is beautiful. And those are two very happy little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grandboys are adorable. So Bill doesn't get jealous ....he's pretty cute too. LOL

    I love the fat little bee's wings on the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because: Boys. Oh my gosh they are so cute. I love the sunflowers. THe bees are super active here on the flowers that bloom late like stonecrop. Wowza they scramble all over it. I like your quilt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of two generations of wagon memories!

    Nice job on the beehives and bees.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boys look like they are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be still my heart -- those two sweet boys in a wagon!

    Love the quilting motif -- what a fun touch it adds to the quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...