Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Winding Ways Wonder

 I finally got around to cutting out a pile of pieces from the Accuquilt Die, Winding Ways. 
Can you get lost in the designing of this quilt or what?!
I laid out a bunch of the black pieces 
and then filled in with the colors to make as complete
 or incomplete circles as  I wanted!
 Some of the blocks will be many colors....
 ...you can see how it will be easy to get lost!  
The blocks will have to go from the design wall right to the machine 
and right back to the design wall!
 Some of the blocks are simpler and
Some are the simplest with only two colors!
I pieced one to see how to do it!  
The curves are pretty gentle so there wasn't a lot of pinning required!
  I think this will keep me (and the design wall!) busy for a long time!  

4 comments:

  1. It's going to be stunning. I've always avoided curved pieces; perhaps, someday. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the lint roller just for touch ups?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I love those bright colors against the black...so striking!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...