Thursday, October 12, 2017

On the Needles

 I have a new pair of socks on the needles-
I know, the yellow yarn is supposed to be the marker between repeats
 but I thought a happy yellow toe would be just right
 for my son-in-law's new pair of socks!
The hat for great-niece was finished 
and sent a while ago 
but I have continued to work on the mitts 
and now leg warmers for her so she will have a winter set ready for use! 
 I finished one repeat for the legwarmer 
and now will reverse it for the other end. 
 It goes quickly when I sit and stick with it!

7 comments:

  1. I love Regia sock yarn. I have a always wanted to try that matchy yarn. It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow toes. Nice touch. The white circles look great knit up. Stick with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the yellow toes - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little mittens are just too cute. I love polka dots in knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool colors for the socks...and the polka dot set is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the polka dot mittens. Can you tell me what pattern you used? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

BLUE SKIES, BLUE WAVES

We were in St Augustine yesterday for an appointment for Bill and when we arrived, the receptionist informed us that the doctor (surgeon) ha...