Monday, October 9, 2017

Sawtooth Baby Quilt

 
 I have to bind it yet, but the Sawtooth blocks for baby quilt is off the frame.
 I did some more ruler work to hone my skills-they still need honing!
This photo is for Araignee' to see that before washing, the quilts look a bit primitive but in a few days, I will show you how they improve!
The pool is getting better!  All the leaves are out-well compared to the before picture!  Until we get up in the waiting list, it will continue to collect leaves and bugs!  But it isn't as sad as before!

7 comments:

  1. That little quilt is so sweet. Thanks for showing me the quilting before you wash it. It's nice to see just how you quilted each block. I still get stuck figuring out what to put where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby quilt is so pretty. Those little owl faces are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the baby quilt and your quilting. What color of binding are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would probably lap swim if I had a pool like that! I love it. As for the quilts, you amaze me

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors of that quilt are so cheery and refreshing. It’s lovely! And it’s so good to see the pool blue again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...