Monday, November 6, 2017

New Technology - Wonderful and Awful

A new laptop was delivered this afternoon!
It is slightly smaller than my old one and a pound lighter.
(both positive points with my wrists!)
The joy dims pretty quickly when I have to slog through setting it up like my old one
 which was so easy access and convenient!
I'm sorry to whine;  
I have come down with a cold and my head is exploding with fluids....
Someone else is not adjusting to the time change either!
                              He is up too early and wipes out way before our usual schedule-
well he is keeping to it but I am not cooperating as far as he's concerned!  
 We have to meet in the middle!  
Soon! 

5 comments:

  1. Your little guy is sweet catching a quick nap. I wish the US would wise up and quit forcing us to keep changing clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new computer. But, I totally understand what you are saying about the set up. It took HOURS to get my new one set up and the first few things took a long, long time because the computer ran so slowly until some of the upgrades were loaded.

    Why can't they just come all set up?????

    Hope your little guy gets with the new program soon. Poor babies . . . they just don't understand about time change. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. New technology is always a mixed bag. I hope yours isn't too hard to set up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww. He's adorable . IM sorry you have a head cold. THey are such a time and energy waster. Honestly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...