Sunday, December 17, 2017

Birthdays and Bands

 On the way to visit Will and Ethan for their birthday party,
 I finally accomplished the button bands on the sweater!  
Buttonholes were easy to count out using the K2P2 regularity!
 I am stitching the sleeves in place now-one is in and one to go!
  I'm getting close to finished!
 Bill and I left early for the party so we could have time to celebrate Christmas gifting.
The boys were so cute and it was wonderful to snuggle them again!
Yes, the cousins enjoyed the birthday party, too!
As they say, a wonderful time was had by all!

8 comments:

  1. Those sweet faces started my morning off just right. It looks like a wonderful gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater looks great. I predict it will be finished by Christmas.

    December birthdays can easily get lost in the midst of the holiday preparations. I'm glad you were able to attend the birthday party and see the boys again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having just done button bands, I am amazed by yours. The whole sweater is a masterpiece. THe kids and their party looks like fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...so cute. I remember how much I loved bedtime when mine were little, snuggling and reading. Maybe someday there will be grands, but I'm not holding my breath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cardigan looks great - and so do those little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater is just beautiful! Yay for December birthdays. We have 5 this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww....all those cute little blondies!!! I'm glad they (and you) had a good party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great picture of the boys! The sweater is looking so pretty — I assume you will bring it with you so I can see it in person?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...