Monday, December 4, 2017

Patience

 I'm  patiently knitting on the cardigan, Drift,
 and managed to do about half of the sleeve while in the doctor's office yesterday! 
 How do people survive waiting so long without their knitting!!!!?
When I finally saw the nurse, my blood pressure was its usual 118/62  because I knit! lol 
 (I am on meds now to knock that sore throat bacteria out of my ballpark!)
 I am patiently plying  the Southdown singles into yarn.
There is just no hurrying some things that we do and the slow down is good for us!
What are you doing that is requiring patience?

6 comments:

  1. Knitting - so soothing, so comforting. Nothing wrong with that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am knitting endless rounds of stocknit on the #$%%*$$# cowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knitting projects are strategically placed by my chairs. Picking up the needles and knitting a couple of rows helps keep the world's craziness in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knitting ... truly it IS my salvation some days.

    I can't always concentrate on reading when out in public. But, I can ALWAYS pick up the knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am patiently chain plying some merino/silk singles myself. I need to blog about them. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spent an hour and 20 minutes waiting for an appointment yesterday. I did not have yarn to play with and I about lost my mind. Well done on the sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...