Thursday, January 25, 2018

All in Stride....

 I started the DarnGoodYarn kit from last month when I received the shipping notice that the new one is on its way!  I am doing the plant holder pattern that came with the yarn otherwise I will keep the skein and do nothing with it! So far , so good....I-cord is next!
 I am hearing the peck/knock, knock every morning when this pair comes up from the lake out back!
 Once he sees me, he backs up and moves out to the grass where I pour the cracked corn.
 They take turns eating and then move on.   I love that kind of early morning visitors!
 This is my daughter enjoying some morning play time with the boys!
And the other  day, the Fernandina Beach cousins came to play!  Littlest guy was down for a nap and missed the goodbye photo session!

5 comments:

  1. Loving that yarn photo! Love your daughters haircut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful yarn! And I love your avian visitor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bird is so funny! It reminds me of the naughty peacock that would show up every morning at Daddio's. It would sneak up on me and scream like crazy and scare me to death.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your visitors! LOL My mother had peacocks in Hawaii that would eat all the peppers out of her yard. She holds a grudge against all peacocks now. ha!

    That yarn is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love some morning visitors like that!
    You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...