Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Chaos Rules....

 They clean up well!
 And we have a new house guest-they boy's have their cat with them again!
He has adjusted very well and there has been very little trouble with the others having him here!
 And at bedtime, he found his boy!!
Abigail and Grandpa went fishing together and she caught 5 Brim!  Happiness is!

Now my Georgia Peaches are on their way home and the dust will settle and routine (what's that?!)
will commence....along with court appearances and every child's agency you can imagine-no kidding here, I'm talking about KFF, DCF, CPS, CPT, GAL, CAG  and I expect the FBI any day now.....

8 comments:

  1. Your Georgia peaches are so sweet. And fishing with your grandpa..what a memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maneuvering through the "alphabet soup" has got to be frustrating and exhausting. Praying that all goes well and at each day brings you closer to the solution you hold in your heart. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all the "stuff" coming up. Those kids sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys do clean up well. Love their cute sweet cat and fishing with grampa! Good stuff. I'm not sure what I missed, but I wish you the best in your coming court concerns. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty looks so happy to be with his boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad these boys are so loved. Yes rough waters but love prevails. You both are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww....sweet times with the Grands!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know you have my utmost respect for all you are doing. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PUTTERINGS

I did sew the rows together and cut the borders so I could sew them.  I didn't make too many mistakes (the brain is still very slow! lol...