Saturday, January 13, 2018

Hi, Ho, It's Off to Art Class ....

 I go to spread my wings and learn how to paint in acrylics! 
 I have a pile of supplies (probably too much but I don't want to be missing anything I might need!)
My daughter-in-law, Cassandra, is going with me.
The kids won't miss me a bit because they are well into cousin fun!
 This old art case is a recent gift and I couldn't wait to clean it up just a bit to take it today!
I will have to do a bit more sanding to get rid of the old duct tape residue but it will come along fine.
There is room for paints and brushes and so much more!
Here's to a fine day for using the 'other' side of my brain!

7 comments:

  1. I am no artist. I admire you all. My sister started painting again after setting the brushes down for some 30 years. She finds it restorative to her soul. Wishing you the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that box is filled with lots of possibilities! Have fun creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! You'll have to tell us how the class went and show us any work that comes out of it.
    That is really cool case, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a fantastic time. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like fun! I love that old case. I had one like it a million years ago when I was an art student in college.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that art case! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...