Wednesday, January 10, 2018

One More Time!

 
This vest I had knit and then stuffed in the naughty bucket back in Nov '16,


now looks like this....ripped out and rewound!
 The floor was a mess when I finished.  
I mercilessly cut apart bands and cut out parts I couldn't unwind 
because I am going to attempt a fifth item with this Jacob yarn!
When I heard Kathy B sing this pattern's praises, 
I bought the pattern and am just getting around to putting it up the queue
and since the weather is going to get bitter again,
 I am going to need another vest!
(The pattern is Basic Cardigan Vest for Women by Knitting Pure and Simple)

6 comments:

  1. Yarn's gotta be what yarn's gotta be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Knitting Pure & Simple patterns. I hope the yarn is happy to become this vest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! The yarn will speak to you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you love the pattern as I did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you good knit vibes! I'm impressed that you frogged it with such zeal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...