Friday, January 12, 2018

Yellow Face

 My other orchid is blooming, too! 
  How wonderful to have some flowers in the house! 
 And as you see, there will be more soon!
This was Lena last night as I sat down to read Will a story book before bed; 
 she cuddled in to my armpit and hung right on to my arm!
  I think she is missing the snuggle time. 
Will snuggled in the other side and Lena stayed so she is adjusting to the new home routine, too!
(Note I am wearing the green sweater I knit recently!)

7 comments:

  1. Awww, ❤️ that Lena is a snuggler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Lena, love the sweater!! beautiful fit and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful orchid. And Lena is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pic. The orchid is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snugly cat, boy and beautiful sweater, sounds like you have it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a snuggle sandwich! So sweet. The sweater looks fantastic! You're wearing it which right there means it's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh I love it when cats hug their people! The flower is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...