Friday, February 23, 2018

Lace on the Needles!

I am trying to wrap up all the old projects for lots of reasons but this is one of them-
I cast on for a new child's cardigan!
This pattern is the one my Mom used to knit for me so many years ago!
It is a top down sweater and the lace design incorporates the increases for the yoke.
It is a wonderful pattern and both mom and I are making it
with the large acrylic balls of color we each received for Christmas!
This is my sweet Lena.
The great talker-especially in the morning!

7 comments:

  1. I love old patterns. I can't wait to see this one progress. Lena is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for tried and true patterns. Lena looks like she is telling someone off. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eager to hear your impressions of the Mandala cake. I've seen them & wondered how they knit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color for your newest project. Lena is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet that you are doing it at the same time. I love the yarn. It will be gorgeous knit up into that darling pattern. Hi Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lena has turned into a beautiful cat! Some of those old patterns are true classics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I love to see that sweet Lena!!! So, did you learn anything during her little chat?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PUTTERINGS

I did sew the rows together and cut the borders so I could sew them.  I didn't make too many mistakes (the brain is still very slow! lol...