Monday, February 19, 2018

Stage II

I have so enjoyed the knitting on this shawl!
And now the lace section begins-it will be time to think a bit more;
I'm hoping it is an easy to follow lace design.
I could see I was going to run out of yarn so last week, I ordered another skein of Chroma Twist.
By the time I hit the end of this skein, I should have the new one and so will be able to take right off on the new!

I have been working on the other projects I have on the needles 
so this should be a week of finishes!

8 comments:

  1. For some reason, I am fascinated by the crescent shape of a shawl-in-progress. This one is reminiscent of a dolphin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just lovely. I like the blues of course, because I love that color. Shawls are always a bit of a surprise because I can't really see them blossom until they are bound off the needle!! Happy knitting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colors: I love how they blend into each other. I'm eager to see this shawl progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shawl shape - it wraps so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee for finishes!! I am hoping to have two sewing ones done by Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...