Thursday, April 19, 2018

Tranquil


 Since I needed some fabric purchases to finish up the quilts,
we did a run to Daytona Beach to JoAnn's
and Bill to Sam's-our two 'friends' there! lol
The ocean was magnificent!
 We were arrived as the tide was going out so
the boys played in the tidal pool for a long time;
the water is so warm and calm...
 until a little brother has to go and stir things up a bit!
 And then someone needed a snuggle since he missed nap time with all the activities.
 We called BoyWonder in from the surf,
to say goodbye for another week.
 There was a fire down the beach at one of the condos.
The fire engines could be heard and within 12 minutes the smoke was gone.
When we went back to our car,
the boys played by the retention wall for another
half hour-making the sand 'squeak'
and warming up and drying off.
A nice place to spend the afternoon!

7 comments:

  1. A great place to let the boys run off some energy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw wonderful. The baby napping looks so cuddly and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek, I hope it wasn't in our condo. We are in Oceans Eight in South Daytona, I am trying to figure out what part of the beach you were on. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful!!! I could use a day at a WARM beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the boys (even the biggest boy) had a very good time.

    Hope the fire wasn't too bad, but I'm guessing by the amount of smoke, that it was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful way to spend an afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...