Friday, May 25, 2018

A Long View

Abigail and I took some time for art work while little one napped.  It is so nice to pull out the watercolors and have a partner to work with on the canvases. 
And just like that, my GA peaches are headed back home.
We filled up our days with laughter and language and languishing by the pool......
The boys will miss them as much as I do-they had doting cousins to keep them entertained all of their waking hours.  We will spend the day slowly adjusting to the emptiness.

6 comments:

  1. It is so wonderful to have visitors-- and so hard when they leave.
    I love the watercolors. Both are gorgeous. It's fun to paint the same thing with someone and then compare the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. I admire anyone who can put any paint to canvas. I am hopelessly lost at painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!

    Glad you had some time for crafting while the peaches were there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Times like that always go too quick!
    Lovely paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, those paintings! I am still working on my flat wash technique. I just may be hopeless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely paintings! I secretly envy those who have artistic talents. Glad that you and the boys had a wonderful time with the "GA peaches".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...