Sunday, May 13, 2018

A Rabbit Hole and a Golf Hole......

You know how it goes, an email with a picture and a link and next thing you know, you are sitting with a YouTube video going in front of you while you sit with some yarn to try it out!
I am making triangles into clamshells.........
and I found a wonderful new knitting teacher as a bonus!
See how it is working out?
I thought it would make a cute baby blanket for practice;
 to see if I want to make one with some
scraps of DK yarn.
I think that it would be a great scrap sock yarn blanket, too!
Oh, boy....it is a dangerous rabbit hole!
Anyone want to do a KAL?


Friday, Bill and Will had an adventure;  they used tickets they were gifted to go and be a part of the
TPC Sawgrass  held just an hour away.  

Will was especially excited to see the real men they see on the tv golf game;  he got his wish! 
 It was a long and steamy day but both enjoyed themselves immensely!
Will also enjoyed some real-time club and ball time!
When he met up with his dad-
A three generation shot in front of the TPC Sawgrass Country Club.
Matthew goes each year to entertain corporate guests of Sherwin Williams, his employers.
Will loved to have the opportunity to have a tour from his own dad!
He thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience;  
being quiet was no problem for this little fan.
He was so happy to tell me that everyone was nice there and glad to see him!
I'm sure they were, BoyWonder!

7 comments:

  1. The Mister is a huge golf fan and loved seeing your photos of the course. That clubhouse is gorgeous.
    That blanket is intriguing. I'll have to go take a look on You Tube and see if I can find the tutorial. I have a HUGE bin of leftover sock yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Hubster would be so jealous! I just need to make him go one of these years. Cute idea for the triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious memories for BoyWonder, his dad and grandpa!

    Love the blanket idea - it will be fun to watch this one progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be interested to see this modular knit come along. It looks so pretty!

    Glad Boy Wonder got to go to TPC. That's kind of a BIG DEAL!!!! Looks like he had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ��
    Happy Mother’s Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks more like a Father's Day post than a Mother's Day! But just having sun out makes it a good day. We have had rain and gray skies all weekend.
    I love the triangle project and have lots of leftover yarn. County me in and tell me where to find the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so fun — I wondered how he did and am glad to hear that he enjoyed it so much! Neat memory for him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...