Monday, May 14, 2018

A Special Gift


Look what is blooming tonight!
The Cereus has sent a gift of its wonderfully
aromatic bloom!
This was taken at 7pm.
I darted outside to sit and breathe its sweetness and admire its incredible construction!
The best time is around 12-3am but I will settle for a 10pm viewing! lol
I'm sure the fairies enter the yard from these blooms!
I could try my hand at a child's storybook with this bloom as the impetus for the story line!
Are you imaginative?
I'm not the only one attracted to this nighttime delight!

5 comments:

  1. So lovely — I love the dreamy quality of the closeup photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make a great story. The fairies could wear beautiful white dresses and smell great (but only for ONE evening).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blossom and definitely a special gift. If you don't write a story, then create the concept in a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GORGEOUS flower. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you thank you for the gorgeous flower post! That is an amazing thing. I love a nightblooming jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...