Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Knit On!

 I finished knitting the open weave scarf and true to pattern directions, 
it measured out to 6' wide and 48" long.  
Not long enough for a scarf so I sewed the ends together for a type of cowl.
 It does look pretty and feels nice on so a success.
So I hunted through the started but languishing pile 
and found the shawl I had begun but had set aside because I ran out of yarn. 
 I picked it right up and took right off,
 enjoying it as much as I had originally; 
 always a nice thing!
(Silverleaf pattern by Lisa Hanes)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE that cowl. Im o ff to look at silver leaf!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf-cowl is very pretty — and color of the shawl reminds me of your pool on a sunny day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty. The colors almost undulate-very psychedelic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ❤️ the cowl - much easier to wear than a scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great as a cowl! And yay for old projects that feel like home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Win/win! Both look nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...