Friday, June 8, 2018

Colorful Calm

 Appointments for most of yesterday so my tote of yarn scraps went with me 
and I crocheted a bunch of these. 
 All the ends are woven in except the last one
 so that it can be used to stitch the ends together
 when I decide how to organize the final crop of motifs!  
A nice way to while away the hours.
And keep me calm-my bp was 114/68 !
Little Lena has been sick all week-no fever, no vomiting, 
 just no appetite and she has stayed curled up asleep.
  She began eating yesterday morning and again last night. 
 I hope she keeps doing better.
I hesitate to go to the vet with such vague symptoms....cats do well sleeping it off.  

8 comments:

  1. The poor thing! Hope she is back to normal. Lovely motifs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kitty. I hope she feels better soon. I love those crochet pieces. They look like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crochet motifs look like colorful Christmas ornaments - pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful crochet. Im trying to weave in ends every few log squares too. Glad kitty began to eat. 3 days with no food can lead to serious problems and even death....so keep a close eye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Lena. She might have just had an upset tummy - maybe ate a bad mouse...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that pattern here, too! haven't done anything with it yet, though the original shape appealed to me...
    and I hope Lena is back to form soon, it can be hard to find out what's wrong with cats, I find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad Lena seems to be improving. 💚 Love the shape of those granny not-very-squares!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your sweet girl is feeling better soon. Giroux had something this week too ..........but his involved vomiting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...