Friday, June 1, 2018

Moan and Groan

Here are half of our cat residents-they engage a truce when it is time for the community cat nip dip!

To the doctor's office today-Bill had to drive me because I couldn't stand up straight;  
I thought it was pleurisy;  dr is treating me for inflamed bronchials-whatever. 
 I am ready to be put on hold and awakened healthy!
At least I woke up without a migraine and without dizziness.  I'm trying to be positive here!
As for knitting, I knit the dark half-hexagon on the baby blanket.
It's hard to knit when you can't see!!!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are a little bit better. Hope the healing continues quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you're feeling better and that you've seen the doctor. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You managed to knit all that with a migraine? I'm impressed. I spent the day yesterday doing nothing but feeling sorry myself for having an aching head. At least it is gone today. I think the big swig of Benedryl helped the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess some progress is better than none? Hope things clear up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, you need to slow down and take care of yourself! You can't mess around when your lungs are involved!

    I got a good laugh out of your catnipped cats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear.. you've had a tough week... hope you are feeling better soon! Love your kitty cats! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catnip happiness! Glad you are finally feeling better now...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...