Sunday, July 1, 2018

Across the Finish Line

 The cinnamon and spice triangle quilt is a finish!
 I used the now favorite pantograph pattern called       .  
It is a long (wide?) repeat so with only four rows, the quilting was completed.
I diid piece the leftover two triangles into the backing fabric so it has a bit of interest there, too.
I also used pink thread for the back so it would reflect the colors of the front!
 And I remembered to put my label on it, too.
And I put it right onto the recliner in my bedroom so it will be ready for future naps!
(This was made using the scraps from the king sized quilt on my bed so I am keeping it to match.
I can see that after 7 or 8 years of use, the original quilt has faded!)

8 comments:

  1. I love the colors! Do you do the quilting by hand or machine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cinnamon & Spice" and ginger snaps go well together! Nice job - I love those fabrics and colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect little quilt to keep the a/c from making a nap too chilly. I see you've packed a cheeky little snack there too.

    (LOVE Ginger snaps)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling quilt! I am so impressed with people who can cut and sew in straight lines. That is a struggle for me. And I adore it when people do something to the back. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like a light covering for a nap!! Cindy, its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny how this registers much more pink in pictures than the pinkish-coral it is in person. Nice touch for your sitting area!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...