Sunday, July 22, 2018

F is for Frog

 I put the frog quilt onto the frame 
and took it right back off to add a narrow blue border all around!
Back on the frame it is being quilted in a dragonfly panto.

Did you notice the background?!
Empty!
I need to cut out and get some fabric on the design wall...
I'm pretty empty mentally, too.  Blank breeds blank.
 I did finish the front and back of the summer tank in olive cotton .
The fourth try gave stellar results on the knitting machine!
I slogged through some seaming. 
 I hope to get some more done when I am not seeing double too late at night!

7 comments:

  1. So much busy-ness! And so much beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice “add” on the frog quilt — I like how the framing effect visually calms all of those frog fingers! :) The tank is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top looks nice. That's going to make a nice summer sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 tries take time - but once you have a good pattern down, you'll be much faster with knitting them! and I am looking forward to the frog quilt - I am sure it'll look great! maybe you just need a break on the patchwork front to get new ideas going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the frogs !!! WE have them all over the place here and toads. I bet the blue border will be lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top looks amazing...both tops, the frog and the tank!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...