Monday, August 6, 2018

Enough!

 Today I decided I was beyond sick of the unfinished bird bath on my porch!
Even though it was so humid out even early this morning, 
I put the tile adhesive down and began the process of putting those little
squares down on the bowl of the bath!
It didn't take as long as I thought it would and in an hour,
I walked away with all the clean up done, too!
(I have to wait for it to dry 24+ hours and then grout it -another 48 hours-
but by the weekend it will be out in the yard!)
I came in and pieced another row of blocks to cool down.
I wouldn't be able to go outside at all if there was no AC to come in to!

6 comments:

  1. The birdbath is awesome. Your birds have the fanciest facilities in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, those stars are amazing, and your birdbath is beautiful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birdbath looks great! So close to done now! The quilt is coming along nicely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The birdbath is a work of art!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tile fishes in the birdbath. The shelter is going to love your production run of hats.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...