Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Another Sunflower

 Yes, another sunflower dishcloth has rolled right off my knitting needles!
(a free pattern from KnitPicks called Starflower dishcloth)
I think this one will go to Will's teacher to cheer her up!
It's not easy to be with those kids all day!
And look what else is restored to its place of honor!!!!
I worked on it all last week, letting each step have several days to cure so this time there will be no offending 'bubble' to lift the mosaic work this time!
Now I can enjoy the view from out the front and the back of my home to see these birdbaths!

10 comments:

  1. She is going to love that dishcloth! I wish I'd had parents that would give me something like that. You can only use so many #1 Teacher mugs. Lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful view and a lucky teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to have to make some of those dishcloths!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sunflowers are so cheerful. I love each one you make. The bird bath is looking good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will's teacher will appreciate the cheerful dishcloth and the fact that you cared enough to knit it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sunflower dishcloths are very cute.

    I know the birdies will love their "luxury" bath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are seriously a quick knitter! Love the sunflowers you are churning out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! I'm going to have to make some dishcloths this holiday season! Actually dishcloths would be a good gift to stockpile in general!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray — nice to have the birdbath back in its lovely spot again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for knitting and birdbaths! Hope the teacher appreciates the gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...