Saturday, October 27, 2018

Birds and Blooms

 I was desperate to find some backing to match so I could finish this top and I found a piece!
My neighbor, Millie, has finished a quilt that has been hanging over her head for quite a while 
and I know she will be bringing it soon for quilting. 
 Since hers is double this one's size, I wanted this out of the way first!
I am using a tried and true panto for this donation lap quilt.
I loaded it and did one row last night 
and I will be finishing it up today in another hour!
In a perfect world, I will also have the binding cut and sewn on today, too.
Throughout the month I have been enjoying my white Camellias.
The pinks and reds won't be out for another month yet 
but these two bushes are loaded with blooms!

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea what a 'panto' is but I love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Someone is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!
    I wish I could have camellias here... well I can, but I have to bring them in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camellias always look like they’re made out of porcelain — and that one is so pure-white! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...