Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAT ENHANCEMENT!!!
I bought a newly released knitting machine that is electric--it cranks on its own and even makes however number of rows I program and stops ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
What a party!
ReplyDeleteOh my golly. A warm swim sounds wonderful. It's still so chilly here we have the heat on!
ReplyDeleteThe temperature hit 77* here on Sunday -- the first really warm day of spring. Several neighbours swam but it will have to get a lot warmer before I venture into our "bush view" pool! Apparently, it once had solar heating but that was removed to repaint the roof in 2010 and never replaced. It's long gone now.
ReplyDelete