How sweet it is to have a day to be home!
I took advantage of the morning and set the tile adhesive on the birdbath.
Other than the awkwardness of setting the contact paper/tiles in place,
it was a piece of cake!
I probably used too much adhesive because it squished up between the tiles in a few places
but I will let you know tomorrow how it worked out
removing the contact paper after the adhesive sets!
During E's nap, I did some piecing on the
Winding Ways blocks.
A much better piecing order emerged with the hour of work
so I won't ignore this design on the wall anymore!
I also pieced all the rows of the LeMoyne Stars.
I hope to sew all the rows together to have a top done soon!
I still have to figure out how I want the borders on this
but that is joy for another day!