Monday, March 5, 2018

Sleeved!

Well, one sleeve is finally completed at least!
I ripped it out so many times because the colors left in the skein after knitting the body 
were not the full selection so I could make a match to the body.
I did take what colors I could match,
 halved the amount of yarn so I can have the right amount for the second sleeve!
  (Thank you , Nancy , for the idea!)
The colors are way off in this picture because it is late at night-
I wasn't going to bed until I got it right!
The second sleeve should be a breeze after this!

8 comments:

  1. Wow....it turned out spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking perfect. I ripped this weekend too. I'm all about not rushing right now, so you will be looking at my shawl for a while longer ! The sweater you are knitting looks cheerful, and wonderful. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. I don't have your patience with trying to get stripes to match. I just let them do what they do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's adorable! I seem to remember a similar experience with Noro Silk Garden and a sweater I made ages ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks fantastic. Good luck with sleeve number two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors! Hooray on the sleeves matching. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

BLUE SKIES, BLUE WAVES

We were in St Augustine yesterday for an appointment for Bill and when we arrived, the receptionist informed us that the doctor (surgeon) ha...