Friday, March 23, 2018

Full Circle!

 Nemo always likes to be there for the final stitches.
The denim circle rag quilt is completed!
I learned my lesson with the last rag quilt by filling my washer and dryer with tons of lint.
This time, I did some pre-wash 'fringing'! 
 Look at the mess I made when I shook the quilt out before tossing it in the washer!
 The finished quilt is fringed just right and looks just the way I hoped it would!
It is such a pretty lap blanket!
Even the back is pleasing!
I might even add on to this to make it larger than the
30" x 36" it is now.

6 comments:

  1. It is just amazing!! I love how the colors of the charm pack work perfectly with the denim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found my Mom's denim quilt like this the other day. I need to start using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Nemo approved!!!! You can't get a better stamp of approval than that. I like it too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nemo is smart! And handsome. I LOVE that quilt. Perhaps my favorite of the YEAR amongst all the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty — what is it about shades of denim blue that is so pleasing?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PUTTERINGS

I did sew the rows together and cut the borders so I could sew them.  I didn't make too many mistakes (the brain is still very slow! lol...