The Regia socks are finished!
They were knit on #2.5mm needles over 64 stitches.
I worked them toe-up with a gusset and heel turn.
A simple 2 x 2 rib was worked for the leg.
On the way to go and work at the mailbox,
I stepped out my front door to meet this guy!
We conversed for a bit and then he wandered away.
The single males are kicked out by their parents
when they raise their new brood.
These gents wander for a bit figuring things out
and try to find an area where they can settle in safely.
I started the mailbox yarn bombing!
I think looking at the picture,
I didn't realize how much of a gap there would be where the
brace meets the upright post.
I will work on filling it in with another section today.
And adding some to the top section--that was just my mis-math! lol
I'm also going to work on covering the horizontal section under the mailbox.
For that, I will have to use some staples.
I think I know what I am doing for that!
I leave you with this shimmering photo of the desert rose
almost in full bloom!
She is spectacular; standing 4' tall.
(no aroma!-I told you, showy isn't savory!)
I can't say I'll miss you!